Lexington Medical Center Photo Mosaic Campaign Terms and Conditions
By uploading and/or submitting your photograph, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions. All photographs (the "Photos") must meet all requirements outlined below in order to be submitted and published in the Lexington Medical Center Onsite Mosaic (the "Mosaic").
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You must be at least 13 years of age or older to submit a Photo. If you are under 18 years of age you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian to submit a Photo. If anyone else under 18 years of age appears in the Photo, you must have permission from that person's parent or legal guardian to submit the Photo and to grant the rights set forth herein.
2. Photos must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement.
3. Photos must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, offensive sexually suggestive, defamatory, or slanderous or libelous. Photos must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, or violence against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
4. Photos must not contain material that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Photo is created and/or submitted.
5. In addition to these terms and conditions, all Photos are subject to the terms and conditions governing the Lexington Medical Center Photo Mosaic Campaign.
6. You understand and agree that Lexington Medical Center is not under any obligation to use your Photo in any way.
7. By submitting a Photo, you grant Lexington Medical Center and its affiliates an irrevocable royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, copyright, distribute, modify, add to, publish, create derivative works from, and display your Photo, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. Lexington Medical Center and/or others authorized by either party, shall have the right to edit, adapt and modify the Photo. Lexington Medical Center reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject any Photo it deems objectionable or that contains inappropriate content.
8. By submitting a Photo, and in consideration of receiving the opportunity to have your Photo included in the Mosaic: You represent that (i) you have the unrestricted right to submit the Photo (ii) the Photo complies with these terms and conditions, and (iii) the Photo does not infringe any third party rights or interests.
9. You (i) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to bear all charges and other costs you may incur in connection with you preparation and/or submission of your Photo, (ii) unconditionally and irrevocably assign and transfer to Lexington Medical Center all rights which you now or may in the future have to the Photo, including, but not limited to, the copyright and moral rights therein, in any medium whatsoever and (iii) unconditionally and irrevocably release Lexington Medical Center and their affiliates from any and all liability, claims or damages relating to or arising out of the inclusion Photo and/or of the Photo in the Mosaic or any breach or alleged breach of any representation or agreement you make hereunder.
10. You shall have no right of review or approval, and no claim to compensation or any other claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation or right of publicity) arising out of any use, alteration, and distortion or illusionary effect or use in any composite form of the Photo.
Do not submit your Photo if you do not agree to these terms and conditions. By uploading and/or submitting your Photo, you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.